Why I Love Privacy


 

When you are alone, do you act like a different person? I do.

I think most people do. You can finally relax, without worrying about judgement.

This is why I enjoy privacy. It feels like I’m a completely different person when I’m alone.


I hate always having to feel proper. Sit like a lady, with legs crossed…walk a certain way with head up…don't sneeze or cough...laugh at the right things…be sad at the right things...don’t find inappropriate things funny…coo over people’s nasty looking kids…so  many rules.
 
In privacy, you can just be yourself! This is why I like to spend time alone, and why I’ve surrounded my desk at work with tall paper holders and plants. Can’t stand people watching me or commenting on everything I do! Anyone else also love privacy?

                                    

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts